Hi Khalid Mammadov,

Thank you for your response,
Yes, I did, I built standalone apache spark cluster on docker containers.

But I am looking for distributed spark cluster,
Where spark workers are scalable and spark "deployment mode  = cluster".

Source url I used to built standalone apache spark cluster
https://www.kdnuggets.com/2020/07/apache-spark-cluster-docker.html

If you have documentation on distributed spark, which I am looking for,
could you please send me.

Thanks,
Dinakar