hi Team ,

we are upgrading our cloudera parcels  to 6.X from 5.x , hence e have upgraded
version of park from 1.6 to 2.4 . While executing a spark program we are
getting the below error  :
Please help us how to resolve in cloudera parcels. There are suggestion to
install spark gateway roles  if that is the case guide us how to do that .
Failed to find client configuration. If this host is managed by Cloudera
Manager, please install Spark Gateway Role on this host to run Spark Jobs.
Otherwise, please configure the Spark dependencies correctly.

PS : we are not using cloudera manager