Hi Artemis,

no one, and I repeat no one, is monopolising the data science market, in
fact almost all algorithms and code and papers are available for free with
largest open source contributions coming in from Amazon, Google, and Azure,
who you are saying are trying to monopolise the market.

I think that we owe to these large corporations who spent billions and then
open source their products. In this chain, which I am one of the oldest
members, you will receive responses from Matei Zaharia, Reynold Xin, Burak,
TD, Michael Amburst, and so on.

I personally find myself fortunate to be a part of this kind of a group.
They still are founders of Databricks which is a profit making company, but
all innovations from Databricks are eventually given away for free by
projects which are headed by the employees of Databricks.

Let us please be grateful and acknowledge their kindness if possible. I am
sure we will all find help that we seek, but the help will most likely come
from those as well who are paid and supported by companies towards whom you
are being so unkind

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta