Hi,

Airflow is nothing but a new version of cron on linux with dag dependency.
What operator in airflow are you using to submit your spark-submit for
example BashOperator?

Can you actually run the command outside of airflow by submitting
spark-submit to K8s cluster? Is that GKE cluster or something else?

HTH

   view my Linkedin profile

such loss, damage or destruction.