In short, I don't think there is such a possibility. However, there is the
option of shutting down spark gracefully with checkpoint directory enabled.
In such a way you can  re-submit the modified code which will pick up
BatchID from where it was left off, assuming the topic is the same. See the
thread
"How to gracefully shutdown Spark Structured Streaming" in
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@spark.apache.org

HTH

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh