Sid
Then the issue is on the data in the way you are creating them for that
specific column.

call_to_cust_bulk_api(policyUrl,to_json(struct(*colsListToBePassed)))

Perhaps wrap that in a

lit(call_to_cust_bulk_api(policyUrl,to_json(struct(*colsListToBePassed))))

else you will need to start sending simpler data there to make sure
that the API works