Hi,
spark is just an unnecessary overengineered overkill for that kind of a
job. I know they are trying to make SPARK a one stop solution for
everything but that is a marketing attempt to capture market share, rather
than the true blue engineering creativity that led to the creation of SPARK
- so please be aware.

Are you in AWS? Please try DMS. If you are then that might be the best
solution depending on what you are looking for ofcourse.

If you are not in AWS, please let me know your environment, and I can help
you out.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta