Hi Sean Owen,
I'm using windows system with the NVIDIA Quadro K1200.
GPU memory 20GB, Intel Core: 8 core
installed - CUDAF 0.14 jar file, Rapid 4 Spark 2.12-22.10.0 jar file, CUDA
Toolkit 11.8.0 windows version.
Also installed- WSL 2.0 ( since I'm using windows system)
I'm running only single server, Master is localhost

I'm trying to run pyspark code through Python idle. [But it showing
Winerror:10054, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote
host]

I'm getting doubt that I can run pyspark code using GPU in the Windows
system?
Or is the only ubuntu/linux system the only option to run pyspark with GPU
set up.
Kindly give suggestions. Reply me back.