Hello,

I’m wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a Spark
connector developer guide.

I’m looking for information on writing a new connector for Spark to move data
between Apache Spark and other systems.

Any information would be helpful. I found a similar thing for
Kafka<https://docs.confluent.io/platform/current/connect/devguide.html> but
haven’t been able to track down documentation for Spark.

Best,
Mitch

This message and any attached documents contain information of MarkLogic and/or
its customers that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message. This email may
contain pricing or other suggested contract terms related to MarkLogic software
or services. Any such terms are not binding on MarkLogic unless and until they
are included in a definitive agreement executed by MarkLogic.