here you go. Please update the values for your specific bucket to be used.

spark-defaults.com - to make sure event logs go to ADLS

spark.eventLog.enabled           true

spark.eventLog.dir                <bucket url with folder path> - abfss://
containen...@storageaccount.dfs.core.windows.net/tenant/spark/eventlogs

 spark.history.fs.logDirectory     abfss://
containen...@storageaccount.dfs.core.windows.net/tenant/spark/eventlogs

core-site.xml

<property>

 <name>fs.abfss.impl</name>

 <value>org.apache.hadoop.fs.azurebfs.SecureAzureBlobFileSystem</value>

</property>

<property>

  <name>fs.adl.oauth2.access.token.provider.type</name>

  <value>ClientCredential</value>

</property>

<property>

  <name>fs.adl.oauth2.refresh.url</name>

  <value>https://login.microsoftonline.com/<tenant_id>/oauth2/v2.0/authorize
</value>

</property>

<property>

  <name>fs.adl.oauth2.client.id</name>

  <value>client_id</value>

</property>

<property>

  <name>fs.adl.oauth2.credential</name>

  <value>client secret</value>

</property>

<property>

  <name>fs.azure.account.key.incortapocstorage.dfs.core.windows.net</name>

  <value>access key</value>

</property>

You need to have the ADLS jars in the spark class path. I just copy these
from hadoop/share/tools/lib to spark/jars.

Regards

Jay