This may help

Spark rlike() Working with Regex Matching Example
<https://sparkbyexamples.com/spark/spark-rlike-regex-matching-examples/>s
Mich Talebzadeh,
Lead Solutions Architect/Engineering Lead
Palantir Technologies Limited

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

such loss, damage or destruction.