Hi Vibhatha,

Have you tried pyspark.sql.DataFrame.explain — PySpark 3.4.1 documentation
(apache.org)
<https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/python/reference/pyspark.sql/api/pyspark.sql.DataFrame.explain.html#pyspark.sql.DataFrame.explain>
before?
I am not sure what infra that you have, you can try this first. If it
doesn't work, you may share more info such as what platform you are running
your Spark jobs on, what cloud servies you are using ...