Hi All,

I have  mentioned the sample data below and the operation I need to perform
over there,

I have delta tables with columns, in that columns I have the data in the
string data type(contains the struct data),

So, I need to update one key value in the struct field data in the string
column of the delta table.

Note: I can able to explode the string column into the struct field and
into the individual field by using the following operation in the spark,

[image: image.png]

df_new = spark.read.json(df.rdd.map(lambda x: '{"data": x.data }')

Could you suggest a possible way to perform the required action in an
optimistic way?

Note: Please feel free to ask, if you need further information.

Thanks & regards,
Karthick