Hi,

I heard some big things about Machine learning and data science.

To upgrade my skill set I took  a udemy course Python and Spark for Big Data
with Spark.
It took about week to learn the concepts and the workflow to follow when using
each of the
Spark APIs.
To complete a Machine Learning project  one uses about 15 - 20 lines of code.

There are other preparation activities like cleaning  data , preparing data
,extra data  of features for labels , target variables.

It appears to me that these Machine Learning projects are two to three week
activities , more of a side hustle rather than a full times job.

Somebody with a full time job in this field please give me some advice on why I
should look at this as a full time job.

Thanks