Usually one or two topics per query. Each query has its own checkpoint
directory. Each topic has a few partitions.

Performance-wise I don't experience any bottlenecks in terms of
checkpointing. It's all about the number of requests (including a high
number of LIST requests) and the associated cost.

sob., 6 sty 2024 o 13:30 Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
napisaƂ(a):