Tell Spark to read from a single file

data = spark.read.text("s3a://test-bucket/testfile.csv")

This clarifies to Spark that you are dealing with a single file and avoids
any bucket-like interpretation.

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Technologist | Architect | Data Engineer  | Generative AI | FinCrime
PhD <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Philosophy> Imperial College
London <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_College_London>
London, United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

*Disclaimer:* The information provided is correct to the best of my
knowledge but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note
that, as with any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand
expert opinions (Werner  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>Von
Braun <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".