Oh. This issue is pretty straightforward to solve actually. Particularly,
in spark-3.5.2.

Just download the `spark-connect` maven jar and place it in
`$SPARK_HOME/jars`. Then rebuild the docker image. I saw that I had posted
a comment on this Jira as well. I could fix this up for standalone cluster
at least this way.