Thanks.

This is a VERY simple example.

I have two 20 GB json files. Each line in the files has the same format.
I run: val events = filter(_split(something)(get the field)).map(field =>
(field, 0)) on the first file
I then run val events1 = the same filter on the second file and do
map(field => (field, 1))

This ensures that events has form of (field, 0) and events1 has form of
(field, 1)

I then to val ret=events.union(events1) - this will put all the fields in
the same RDD

Then I do val r = ret.groupByKey().filter(e => e._2.length > 1 &&
e._2(0)==0) to make sure all groups with key field have at least two
elements and the first one is a zero (so, for example, an entry in this
structure will have form (field, (0, 1. 1, 1....))

I then just do a simple r.count

Ognen