Hello everybody,
I'm seeing a slightly different behaviour between Spark REPL (0.9) and Scala
REPL (2.10.3).
When defining the following new class in the REPL:
class TempOutputEntity

and issuing a classOf[TempOutputEntity] in the Scala REPL I get:
Class[TempOutputEntity] = class TempOutputEntity

while issuing the same command in Spark REPL I get:
Class[TempOutputEntity] = class
$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$TempOutputEntity

This prevents the instantiation of new instances using reflection.
Could anyone explain if this is a bug or the expected behaviour?

Thanks,
Luca