If you are using a sbt project file to link to spark streaming, then it is
actually simpler. Here is an example sbt file that links to Spark Streaming
and Spark Streaming's twitter functionality (for Spark 0.9).
https://github.com/amplab/training/blob/ampcamp4/streaming/scala/build.sbt

Instead of spark-streaming-twitter, in your case it will be
spark-streaming-flume or spark-streaming-zeromq .

I hope this sbt configuration works with your IDE.

TD