Hi , I am now searching for a stl implementation who's containers can work
perfectly with alternative pointers define in the allocator given.
 Because I want to make my program able to attatch to a block of share memory
and continue it's previous work. The GCC default implementation use standard
pointer in the container base, such as rb_tree_node_base etc.
 And I found that stdcxx4.2.1 use the alloc::pointer instead. So ,I wonder if I
can safely use stdcxx4.2.1 on share memory by simply define my own
shm_allocator and shm_handle(pointer type recording the offset in share memory).
 Actually, I am implementing a game server, so ,I require really good
performace.
 So, is stdcxx4.2.1 suitable for me?

 Really need help.....wait for response.