Here is the code in ui
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/storm-core/src/clj/backtype/storm/ui/core.clj#L391
you can look at here for the response coming from api
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/storm-core/src/clj/backtype/storm/ui/core.clj#L656

you can make a call to storm-ui-host:8080/api/v1/topology/:id it will be
part of json response bit more details on the api
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/STORM-UI-REST-API.md

Thanks, Harsha

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014, at 09:40 AM, Itai Frenkel wrote:
> Harsha - Is the visualization based on a JSON model exposed by the
> REST API ?

> Could you point me to the visualization code that kyle wrote ? I would
> like to study it.

> Thanks,

> Itai

> *From:* Harsha <st...@harsha.io> *Sent:* Thursday, November 6, 2014
> 5:01 PM *To:* user@storm.apache.org *Subject:* Re: Who is the contact
> point for the Storm Topology Visualization ?
>
> Hi Itai, If I am not mistake Kyle wrote the topology visualization
> and if you need any help in the REST Api I can be the contact for
> it. Adrian That looks awesome. Looking forward for your release.
> Thanks, Harsha
>

> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014, at 04:39 AM, Adrian Portabales wrote:
>> Hi Itai,
>>
>> We are developing a visual editor for topologies. Your project sounds
>> interesting for us, what is exactly what you made?
>>
>> We want to publish next month, the idea is you define a topology with
>> visual widgets and you can run it (the framework compile and deploy
>> the .jar in a cluster). Thus i think we can join forces. A little
>> preview:
>>

>> This is totally functional and we are working for add new
>> spouts/bolts and tons of documentation for the community.
>>
>> Regards Adrian P.
>>
>>> El 6/11/2014, a las 13:01, Itai Frenkel <i...@forter.com> escribió:
>>>
>>> Resending.... anyone ?

>>> From: Itai Frenkel <i...@forter.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014
>>> 2:15 PM To: d...@storm.apache.org Subject: Who is the contact point
>>> for the Storm Topology Visualization ?
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> We are dedicating resources (half time intern) to write our own
>>> storm topology visualization (graph) needed for internal use.
>>>
>>> I would like to reach out to the code owner of the existing ui
>>> interactive graph, to see if we can align our efforts with other
>>> Storm community efforts (or at least align JS technologies).
>>>
>>> Who is the contact person I'm looking for?
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Itai
>>

>> Email had 1 attachment:

>>  * Captura de pantalla 2014-11-06 a las 13.25.13.png

61k (image/png)