Hello!
  I would like to ask you if some of you have a similar  scenario like mine:
1. Start with a cluster of "n" worker nodes(virtual machines VM)
2. At some point in time, the nodes are overwhelmed due to the increasing
data for processing (aka cloud bursting)
3. You have a monitor that detects these overload and alerts another system
to react by starting new worker nodes (new VMs). Th cluster size will
shrink to n+ nodes
4. After the spike goes, the cluster should goes back to its initial state
of "n" nodes

If you have this kind of scenario, can you please tell me what involves in
terms of configuration of the new nodes and also in terms of starting the
new VMs (for example, start from snapshots).

I look forward for your answers and suggestions.

Thank you.

 Best regards,
 Florin