Good morning,

The request to the Storm Rest UI now is the next, in the same server that
Storm,

       var sUrl = "http://localhost:port/api/v1/cluster/summary";
       $.ajaxSetup({
             "error": function(jqXHR, textStatus, response) {
                         console.log("jqXHR: " + jqXHR);
 console.log("textStatus: " + textStatus);
 console.log("Response: " + response);
                      }
       });

       $.getJSON(sUrl, function(response,status,jqXHR) {
          alert(response);
       });

   In Chrome, error is "net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" and in Firefox, you
have to move the resource to the same domain (Activate CORS). How can I do
a request JSON to Storm Rest UI? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!!