Its all in here:
https://storm.apache.org/documentation/Trident-API-Overview.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaurav Agarwal [mailto:gaurav130...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:05 PM
To: user@storm.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Storm Trident

i am aware of thse docs but if i have to check something about trident
multireduce, merge and other methods like this where we need to go..

On 4/16/15, Jake K. Dodd <j...@ontopic.io> wrote:
> https://storm.apache.org/documentation/Trident-tutorial.html
>
> https://storm.apache.org/documentation/Trident-API-Overview.html
>
> https://storm.apache.org/documentation/Trident-state
>
> Best
>
> Jake K Dodd
>
>> On Apr 16, 2015, at 12:36, Gaurav Agarwal <gaurav130...@gmail.com> wrote:

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and
subject to important terms and conditions available at
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message.