Hello!
 I would lie to ask you the following:
1. Is anyone using the Storm deployed on a Windows OS cluster (multi node
Windows OS based machines)?
2. If yes is only for testing purpose or also production mode?
I found a discussion about using Storm on Windows cluster here:
http://ptgoetz.github.io/blog/2013/12/18/running-apache-storm-on-windows/
but unfortunately I could not understand if Storm is supporting this
multi-node approach (the example is just for one single node).

Also another question is related with Zookeeper cluster. If you have used
Storm on Windows did you use also Zookeeper on Windows? Is is known that
for Windows like OS Zookeeper is supported only for development purpose not
for production:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_supportedPlatforms

I look forward for your answers.
Thanks.