Basically u will have two context defined at different time/phase

When u r about to submit the topology, u need to build topology, that
context only need information about spouts and bolts.  You don't need any
application bean like database accessories or ur services etc, as at this
level u r not running ur application but u r just creating a topology and
defining how bolts and spouts are connected to each other etc etc

Now once topology is submitted, topology will be moved to one of the
supervisor node and will start running, all spouts and bolts will be
initialized,  at this moment u will need ur application context, which
doesn't need ur earlier topology context

So I will suggest keep both context separate.

Topology is not complex to build, smaller topology can be built via code
only, I. E. Which bolt listening to which spout, but if u want to go with
good design, I say just write a small wrapper to read some json where u can
define ur bolts and spouts and use that to build topology (u can use spring
but it's not much needed)

In past I have done it using both json setting (without spring) and xml
setting (with spring) both works good

Ravi