i'll try but do you see the long message , just i want to know pid of the
process that i should kill it and to kill it
i should use kill "pid" or wrong

just i imported project using storm-0.8.2 so i need to run with the version
like him first

i tried another version of storm -0.9.5 but got that it cannot bind port
6703 and i tried to change port but same problem
i tried to change port range of ipv4 of local ports but problem still

now i feel you can help me but please read my last message and look to the
result if there is anything wrong tell me ,Thanks