It throws and error that packages does not exist. I have also tried
changing org.apache to backtype, still got an error but only for
storm.hdfs.spout. Btw, I use Storm-0.10.0 and Hadoop-2.7.1

   package org.apache.storm does not exist
   package org.apache.storm does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.generated does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.metric does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.topology does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.utils does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.utils does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.hdfs.spout does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.hdfs.spout does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.topology.base does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.topology does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.tuple does not exist
   package org.apache.storm.task does not exist

--
Best regards,
Zharas