Hello Abhishek,
Thank you very much for your reply. It works fine when all the workers are in
windows computer. But if I add Ubuntu then it starts to crashes. I checked the
Nimbus log it does not shows any error report. I have added the ui_image and
nimbus.log file.
Hope to hear from you./Raisul

    On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 2:05 PM, Abhishek Agarwal