Hi,
I am really stuck with this problem. Could someone tell why storm workers
cannot download the topology folder from /storm_working_dir/nimbus/stormdist
folder while I run the topology?
I thought it was problem as I was using windows in host computer and Ubuntu in
the cloud. Now that I have Ubuntu in host and cloud, still distant supervisors
crashes even with the word count topology.
I have added the whole supervisor.log file for the worker. Please let me know
if you need any other info.
Can someone give me some idea how to overcome this issue.? It will be a great
help.
Regards,
RB