Hello!
 I would like to know how can I get/see how a topology structure was packed
 for Thrift protocol.
More specific I would like to see the content of ComponentObject and
ComponentCommon, and whatever information is sent to nimbus.

As far as I know (please correct me, if I'm wrong) there are two
counterparts of the topology that are sent to nimbus
 - the fat jar that contains the classed and their dependencies (sent via
Thrift??)
- the topology structure as Thrift structures (sent also via Thrift).

As I said, I'm interested in the second point.
I look forward for your answers.
  Regards,
  Florin