Hai All,

  I'm collecting twitter data in my local machine in single node
(linux-ubuntu) cluster using storm topology. Now I want to keep this in
production by buying AWS servers. So I need suggestions on capacity
planning for setting up KAFKA-STORM cluster.

Can anyone suggest me the memory utilizations for the following :

1. How much memory space should I allocate to ZOOKEEPER cluster ?

2. How much memory space should I allocate to SUPERVISOR & NIMBUS nodes ?

3. How much memory space should I allocate to KAFKA cluster ?