Hi Kevin,

You can attach metrics consumer to log additional informations for that
topology like disruptor queue metrics, __skipped-max-spout for spout, and
etc.
Please refer
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/storm-core/src/jvm/org/apache/storm/metric/LoggingMetricsConsumer.java
how to set up.

Please note that it may affect whole throughput (I guess it would be
relatively small) so you may want to attach when only testing / debugging
performance issue.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 4월 20일 (수) 오전 9:41, Kevin Conaway <kevin.a.cona...@gmail.com>님이 작성: