Thanks, Joaquin, but I've seen all these articles since I spent the entire
weekend trying to get my topology to run on CentOS/Python2.7.
Getting it to work on Mac OSX was a breeze because I can easily install
Python 2.7 on it.

It'd be great if somebody with the actually CentOS/Python2.7 experience
could share their thoughts.

Thanks,

Alec