Hi!
  It could be that your process time for that tuples is greater than
topology.message.timeout.secs
30 seconds. In these case have a look at your bolts processing time or how
fast you generate your data from spout that could not cope with your bolts.
You can:
1. Increase your level your parallelism for your bolts.
2. Throttling the messages from the spouts by setting out
topology.max.spout.pending
Please have a look at these questions:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32322682/apache-storm-what-happens-to-a-tuple-when-no-bolts-are-available-to-consume-it

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26536525/what-is-the-point-of-timing-out-tuples