Hi Adam,

Thanks for the great input! Let me share my thought about two things.

1. There's metrics for disruptor queue so if you attach metrics consumer it
will be provided to consumer. Sojourn time for queue is also provided
(kudos to Li Wang) but it's based on queueing theory and has one
precondition so sometimes its value seems not stable (especially
problematic tasks).

2. Agreed. There could be latency SLAs for specific topology, then we would
really want to see outliers and percentiles, too. Since providing them may
affect performance we should address them with care. I believe
eventually we will provide various information for latency. Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 5월 6일 (금) 오후 10:29, Adam Meyerowitz (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX) <
ameyerow...@bloomberg.net>님이 작성: