Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. Mai 2016 um 20:06 Uhr
Von: "Henry Hottelet" <hotte...@gmail.com>
An: user@storm.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Split Kafka JSON String

Try using intellij plug in that converts json to pojo classes

On May 15, 2016 2:04 PM, "Nathan Leung" <ncle...@gmail.com> wrote:

Easiest way is to map your job to a pojo and use Jackson or gson to convert the json.

On May 15, 2016 1:48 PM, "Daniela S" <daniela_4...@gmx.at> wrote:
Hi

I am receiving Strings of JSON from Kafka. I would like to split the string to get each field from the JSON object to store it into Redis.
How can I split the string and assign the parts to variables?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Daniela