Hello,

I am developing a Trident topology and trying to figure out how to disable
logging for the ThriftAccessLogger. Problem is that this logger logs lots of
lines like this:

        [Thread-18-spout-test-executor[7 7]] INFO  o.a.s.l.ThriftAccessLogger -
Request ID: 2 access from:  principal:  operation: fetchRequest

It makes debugging impossible because we are talking of thousands of lines
here. I tried different things to get rid of these messages, however none
worked.

So far I tried setting topology debug log level to false like
conf.setDebug(false);

Also tried configuring a local cluster.xml with logging level warn for the
ThriftAccessLogger like this:

<loggers>
    <Logger name="org.apache.storm.logging.ThriftAccessLogger" level="warn"
additivity="false">
        <AppenderRef ref="THRIFT-ACCESS"/>
        <AppenderRef ref="syslog"/>
    </Logger>
    <root level="info"> <!-- We log everything -->
        <appender-ref ref="A1"/>
        <appender-ref ref="syslog"/>
    </root>
</loggers>

Still these messages persist. I also read through the storm documentation,
tried stackoverflow, google search etc. unfortunately I cannot find an answer
to this problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Greetings

Jonas