Hey!

We've recently been piloting storm 1.0.2 in a pre-production environment
and have noticed something odd.  Whenever an exception is thrown by a
running topology, or an error reported up to the webUI, it always shows as
originating from our nimbus host, which doesn't even run supervisor/any
topologies on it.  This makes debugging difficult as its hard to track down
which host the error actually originated from.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  I tried to look thru jira but didn't
see any bugs reported relating this, tho I could have overlooked it.

Thanks!
Stephen