Hi there,

As some grouping methods allow sending multiple copies of emitted data to
downstream bolt instances, I was wondering what will happen if any one of
them is not able to ack the tuple due to failures. The intrinsic question
is that, when the all grouping method is used, whether the recipients are
receiving the exact the same tuple or just duplications with different
tuple IDs. In the latter case, I believe the tuple tree is expanded with
regard to the number of parallelisms in downstream and each task has to
invoke ack() for the root tuple to be fully processed.

Any idea is much appreciated.

--
Best Regards.
Xunyun Liu