I am trying to measure latency of each bolt in a topology. The latency numbers
given by Storm is not enough as we want to calculate percentiles. In my current
setup, I measure latency of the bolt by measuring time it takes to complete the
execute method including call to emit. The assumption with above method is
that, the collector's emit will return immediately without calling next bolt
instances execute method even if the same executor is shared between current
bolt instance and next bolt instance in the topology.