Yeah, sure.
I'm running on a cluster; there are four machines (32 GB each): one machine
with Apache Kafka, one running the nimbus and another two running each one
the supervisor. Using these same machines, I have another topology using
Storm Core, and I have a performance of more than 100k emitted per second.

--
Thomas Cristanis