From: anshu shukla <anshushuk...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 20, 2017 at 8:50 AM
To: "user@storm.apache.org" <user@storm.apache.org>
Subject: Rebalancing Stateful bolts in storm 1.0.2

Hey,

I was running in-memory stateful bolt and while doing rebalance the state for
the tasks get lost.

Can anyone suggest some work around to retain the state while rebalancing
without using stores like Redis (like on rebalancing I should serialize the
state along with the task while regrouping task to other threads)?

please suggest some general idea about the possibilities.

--

Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla