Thanks Priyank.

Actually, I was asking about the kafka version.
Does the latest storm release report kafka-offsets in its REST api for
kafka 0.8.x versions too?
I ask this because now storm has two kafka-spouts - one for 0.8.x and other
for .10 versions.

We are using 0.8.x and would love to have the offsets reported for 0.8.x
version.

Thanks
SG