From: Mostafa Gomaa [mailto:mgo...@trendak.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 1. März 2017 12:53
To: user@storm.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reading external file from a python bolt

Nevermind, turned out that i made a very silly mistake. Sorry, everyone.

On Mar 1, 2017 12:21 PM, "Mostafa Gomaa"
<mgo...@trendak.com<mailto:mgo...@trendak.com>> wrote:
Hello all,

I have a python bolt that tries to read a file in the /etc/ directory. However,
the bolt crashes with a file not found exception. I suspect this is because the
file is looked up starting from the project root. Anyone knows how can i read
files that are external to the jar file?

Thanks