Hi,

The following link describes how to create a Maven assembly and that the Storm
jars should be excluded:
http://storm.apache.org/releases/1.0.3/Running-topologies-on-a-production-cluster.html

I have been able to generate both a jar of my own classes and another with
dependencies. Neither are acceptable to "storm jar" command.

*** The question: How to exclude Storm jars from jar-with-dependencies?

On the web there are plenty examples of using an assembly xml but I did not
find one using a plugin as suggested in the above link.
Would you paste the portion of a pom.xml that includes both the plugin for
maven-assembly-plugin artifact and the exclusions?

Thank you!

Thank you,
Ramin Farajollah
212 617-0014