HI Navin,

Thanks,I'm using storm for ETL work where I get Json chucks. By using
storm.jdbc I'm storing the required fields in postgresdb tables.I need to
update some rows based on user name.

Eg: mapping required fields

java List<Column> columnSchema = Lists.newArrayList( new Column("user_id",
java.sql.Types.INTEGER), new Column("user_name", java.sql.Types.VARCHAR));
JdbcMapper simpleJdbcMapper = new SimpleJdbcMapper(columnSchema);

after insert query,I'm using update query and updating the table row fields
in the same bolt.when I do like that with increasing in parallelism.I'm
seeing more deadlocks on postgres db tables.Can you suggest me an idea on
handling those dead locks (without not forming dead locks on execution of
update).

*Best regards,*

*K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*