Hi Roshan, thanks!

Maybe an example will clarify what I'm after.

Let's say that there is a batch of 100 items to be written to the disruptor
queue and those are to be written to the queue in one go as you mentioned.
Does the write to the queue result in one queue entry that is actually a
list of those 100 items?  If we looked at the read and write positions in
the queue after the write would they only differ by 1?  Or are the 100
items written to the queue separately such that there will be a 100
position different between the read and write positions?

Appreciate the info.