Hello Bobby,

Thanks for this clarification.

Can the single node ZK instance spawned by Storm local mode be used by a
single node Kafka broker instance which would be used by a unit test
"harness" allowing to test topologies depending on storm-kafka-client?

Are there any samples of such tests relying on Storm local mode and a
single node Kafka broker?

Best regards,
Alexandre Vermeerbergen